I wanted to quickly share with you our favorite homemade Keto Ranch Dressing so far!
I found THIS recipe on the Low Carb Yum blog and tried it – it was yummy! But we wanted a little more flavors so here is my modified version!
Keto Ranch Dressing:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (at this time I just used up what leftover store mayo I had but will be trying homemade mayo very soon!)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Velata Garden Dill rub (in place of the chives and dill)
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp course ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp fine ground pepper
- splash of heavy whipping cream to thin if desired
- In a large bowl, whisk everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 min before serving (if you can wait that long) – I store in my old mayo squeeze bottle!
My favorite thing of all is using my whisk attachment to my immersion blender! It makes the whole process so much faster and smoother!!! Find the one I use HERE
I want to know your favorite homemade dressing recipes too! Share them with me in the comments below!